Leila Aigbedion, who is of Nigerian descent, was born in the Netherlands and discovered in Amsterdam at the age of 14. A successful career in the modeling world soon followed, leading to the participation in the Miss Noord-Holland 2012 election, where she finished in the top six, the Miss Excellence election and Miss Beautiful Africa, where she achieved second place. Leila represented Nigeria at the miss Multiverse election 2012, a worldwide election between 28 countries where she earned 4th place. Leila won the Miss Supranational Netherlands 2013 election and represented the Netherlands in Minsk, Belarus as the first African-Dutch representative of the Netherlands.
In 2015 she participated in the Miss Netherlands competition, she was one of the 12 finalists. In 2016, Leila also won the Supermodel Netherlands 2016 title and represented the Netherlands in India, New Delhi. Leila made the top 15 and received a special prize for best in talent. Since then, Leila has had a growing career in presenting / anchoring events and TV both nationally and internationally.
One of her missions is fighting for black models in the Netherlands, because they are not only beautiful but also deserve a chance to be seen. Leila stands for diversity, exclusivity and positivity. In addition to working as a model, Presenter catwalk coach, owner of two miss elections, event agency and online talk show program, she is also a nurse. With her online talk show program "Dreaming with Leila" she is committed to people who are different and are not accepted by society (physically, mentally disabled, skin diseases, etc.).
Leila is the official founder, CEO and national director of Miss supermodel worldwide Africa and miss supermodel worldwide Netherlands.
• MAFB fashion battle model 2011 (Netherlands)
• MAFB fashion battle 2012 (Netherlands)
• African beauty award 2013 (Netherlands)
• Best in talent award 2016 (India)
• Official Host / Anchor 2017 (India)
• Award of excellence 2018 (Canada)
• Associate partner Award 2019 (India)
• Miss Multiverse Nigeria 4th runner up 2012
• Miss Noord-Holland finalist
• Miss Supranational Netherlands 2013
• Miss Nederland 2015 top 12 Finalists
• Miss supermodel Netherlands 2016